Welcome to the SEPA Website, the central repository of information about all current and former SEPA projects.
If you have not already done so, please follow the steps below to register on the SEPA Website, access the Dashboard page to update your project page, and/or subscribe to the quarterly SEPA Community Newsletter.
- Go to https://nihsepa.org/dashboard/.
- Copy and paste—or manually enter—the Invitation Key (case sensitive). xxxxxx
- Complete the registration form, then click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page. Your login information will be emailed to you.
UPDATE: Access the Dashboard
Visit the Dashboard to manage your user settings and SEPA project information already loaded on the website. Please verify that the information is current and accurate, or make revisions and add new information. This also is where you can submit an item for publication in the News section on the SEPA Website and SEPA social media outlets. (See item 6 below.)
- Go to https://nihsepa.org/.
- Click the “Log in” button at the upper right of the page, under the “Search” box.
- On the new page, enter your email or username, and password. Then click the “Log in” button beneath the password box. (New users need to click the “Create your profile!” button.)
- You automatically will be taken to the Dashboard page. Your current and past SEPA projects will be listed beneath the “Settings” button, with a link to each project page. Click the title of a project to access the page.
- On the Dashboard page, find the link to “Take the SEPA Community Impact Survey.” If you have not yet completed the 2018 survey, please click the button and do so now. The annual survey, conducted by the NIHSEPA.org web team, gathers basic information about SEPA projects, resources generated, and audiences served. The information may be requested by, and provided to, registered members of the SEPA community to enable communication and collaboration.
- Beneath the survey button, you will find a section called, “SEPA Contributions.” You can 1) add publication information and citations about journal articles or books related to your project; 2) add educational resources and product information; 3) propose news items for publication in the News section of the SEPA site and on social media; and 4) upload videos you have taken of your project/participants. Within each tabbed section, look for the “Add a… ” button to reach individual areas.
SUBSCRIBE TO: The SEPA Community Newsletter
To sign up for the newsletter, which will automatically appear quarterly via email, or to add collaborators to the subscription list, follow these steps below.
- Go to: https://nihsepa.org/mailing-list/.
- Complete the subscription form.
- Click the “Submit” button.