The NIH SciEd 2017 Conference website is now “live” at http://www.scied.info/
Links to specific information you may be seeking on the website are provided below.
Begins Tuesday, May 30 with an evening reception.
Ends Friday, June 2 before lunch.
Conference location: Grand Hyatt Washington hotel, 1000 H Street NW, Washington, DC
- By popular request, the conference returns to downtown DC
- Above the Metro Center station of the DC Metro
- Map, Parking & Transportation
Early registration deadline: Sunday, April 16
- The Conference registration fee is $695 + a $39.22 fee for the secure registration website
- After April 16, the registration fee increases by $100
- Registration includes 3 full breakfasts; 2 hot, buffet lunches; 2 receptions; and conference materials.
Lodging reservations: https://aws.passkey.com/event/15888927/owner/544/home
- You are responsible for making your own lodging reservations; lodging is not included in the conference registration fee.
- The conference rate for rooms is $239/night + tax.
Upcoming due dates:
- Scholarship applications – Sunday, March 19 – https://www.research.net/r/SciEd2017Scholarship
- Breakout session proposals – Sunday, April 16 – https://www.research.net/r/SciEd2017Breakout
- Poster sign-up – Sunday, April 16 – https://www.research.net/r/SciEd2017Posters
- Games, Apps and Technology-based Materials sign-up – Sunday, April 16 – https://www.research.net/r/Games2017